3 APRIL 2019 – FRANKFURT
Who can enter?
Anyone can enter an award, but wherever possible we strongly recommend that the specifier, installer, or venue operator compile the entry. Manufacturers submitting an entry are advised to credit any other manufacturers involved as well as the design and installation teams.
Which projects are eligible?
For a project to be eligible for the mondo*dr awards it must have been completed after 1 January 2018 and before 31 December
When is the deadline?
The deadline for project entries 31 January 2019.
A project questionnaire
Up to eight images – jpegs no bigger than 5MB
A video link (optional)
What is the cost to enter?
To enter a project is £100 + VAT and discounts are available for multiple entries.
The independent and respected judging panel – made up of 8 industry professionals – will review all project entries submitted for the mondo*dr Awards. The judges will shortlist four projects for each category.
The judges will be looking for clearly defined objectives in each project, as well as creative flair and effective implementation, with tangible and demonstrable results that fulfil the original brief. The panel will be specifically looking for anything unique or out of the ordinary within a project.
Criteria consideration will include:
– The objective and initial brief
– The creative design and specification process
– Strategy to meet the target audience requirements
– The installation and implementation
– Any proof of market development initiatives
– Evidence of technical innovation and creative solutions
– The final result and evaluation
– Why the project should win